Olympic torch

<forwarded by webmaster>

From: Larene Wyss
Date: 28 Jan 2002

I've received requests to post to birdnet my torch relay assignment,
which I just received this morning.  I carry the torch on February 8th
in
downtown Salt Lake City along 300 South between 138 West and 300 West
(going west).  At the intersection of 300 South and 300 West, I get to
light the torch of my husband, Robert.  He will then run north on 300
West up to 100 South past the Delta Center.

Our handoff is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. at the intersection of 300 W and

300 S.   The opening ceremonies will already be underway, so set your
VCR's for the ceremonies, and come have some fun with us! Traffic
shouldn't be too bad, because nothing else is happening downtown at
that time
and everybody else will be watching the opening ceremonies on their TV.

- -Larene Wyss