Sevier Co.

- ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C1A689.F0871700

I was able to bird for a couple of hours in the Richfield area this =
morning (1/26).  I didn't find any real rarities (in fact I couldn't =
even find the Heppler Ponds that I was looking for!!!) but I got some =
great looks at a Merlin that was perched in a tree along Glenwood Road.
At some sewer ponds (Richfield's??) I found a small flock of Mountain =
Bluebirds, and on one of the dirt roads I explored I found a Meadowlark =
that looked like he had already moulted in his new spring feathers.  His =
yellow feathers were extremely bright, and he was quite proud of his =
appearance, judging by his continuous song!!
At Scipio Resevoir there were several Bald Eagles, one that was perched =
on a fence not more than 50 feet from the highway.  I'm sure he had =
heard that I had left my camera at home, and I think he wanted to rub in =
that I had missed that "Kodak moment".  I watched him; he watched me =
(and I swear I heard him laugh!!)
Good Birding!
Bruce

- ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C1A689.F0871700

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I was able to bird for a couple of =
hours in the=20
Richfield area this morning (1/26).&nbsp; I didn't find any real =
rarities (in=20
fact I couldn't even find the Heppler Ponds that I was looking for!!!) =
but I got=20
some great looks at a Merlin that was perched in a tree along Glenwood=20
Road.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>At&nbsp;some sewer ponds =
(Richfield's??) I found a=20
small flock of Mountain Bluebirds, and on one of the dirt roads I =
explored I=20
found a Meadowlark that looked like he had already moulted in his=20
new&nbsp;spring feathers.&nbsp; His yellow feathers&nbsp;were extremely =
bright,=20
and he was quite proud of his appearance, judging by his continuous=20
song!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>At Scipio Resevoir there were several =
Bald Eagles,=20
one that was perched on a fence not more than 50 feet from the =
highway.&nbsp;=20
I'm sure he had heard that I had left my camera at home, and I think he =
wanted=20
to rub in that I had missed that "Kodak moment".&nbsp; I watched him; he =
watched=20
me (and I swear I heard him laugh!!)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Good Birding!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bruce</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C1A689.F0871700--