SLC Cemetary

- --part1_153.562304f.2943c40c_boundary

I saw Julie's posting so I went over for a half hour on Thursday and two
hours on Saturday. Saw red and white-breasted nuthatches, ruby and
golden-crowned kinglets, both chickadees, brown creeper, spotted towee,
stellar's jays, juncos, house finches, flickers, magpies, 14 mule deer, 2 red
foxes, two large hawks and one medium hawk. Best I can do on the hawks
sitting. The nuthatches, kinglets, and chickadees tend to be in a loose
flock. Drive around until you see some activity and stop and enjoy. They move
back and forth a lot and give you a lot of time to look at them. I work a
couple of miles from the cemetary and spend a lot of mornings up there. The
crossbills should be in soon but there is always something to look at.  Jack
Binch

- --part1_153.562304f.2943c40c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#ff0080" SIZE=2>I saw Julie's posting so I went over for a half hour on Thursday and two hours on Saturday. Saw red and white-breasted nuthatches, ruby and golden-crowned kinglets, both chickadees, brown creeper, spotted towee, stellar's jays, juncos, house finches, flickers, magpies, 14 mule deer, 2 red foxes, two large hawks and one medium hawk. Best I can do on the hawks sitting. The nuthatches, kinglets, and chickadees tend to be in a loose flock. Drive around until you see some activity and stop and enjoy. They move back and forth a lot and give you a lot of time to look at them. I work a couple of miles from the cemetary and spend a lot of mornings up there. The crossbills should be in soon but there is always something to look at. &nbsp;Jack Binch</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_153.562304f.2943c40c_boundary--