Surf Scoter, Tree Sparrow, Bonaparte's Gull

Pomera Fronce and I went out birding today along the
Antelope Island Causeway, and on Antelope Island. The
Surf Scoter was at mile marker one. Along the causeway
was Bonaparte's Gull. Along the road to Garr Ranch was
a Prarie Falcon. We also checked out Farminton Bay. We
saw more Bonaparte's Gulls and a Tree Sparrow in the
tree next to the Bald Eagle Lookout. The Bald Eagle
was there as well. The ducks were there by the
thousands. Pipits were all over as well. A great day
birding.
KC Childs