Records Committee Section of "Utah Birds"

The "Records Committee" section of the Utah Birds web site has been
expanded to include the following:
   - A list of all sighting records currently before the committee with
the voting status of all records beyond the "first round"
   - Actual sighting records with all documentation. (Those who submit
records to the committee will be given the option to put the records in
an area for the general public or to restrict it to the Records
Committee members [I'?m presently trying to contact people who have
already submitted records, to get their permission -- some are harder
to contact than others]).
   - A fairly complete list of documented and undocumented sightings of
birds on the review species list.
   - The review species list
   - Submission forms and instruction on how to report sightings on the
internet, by e-mail or by regular mail.
   - Records Committee reports since about 1985.
   - Records Committee members and contact information

Here's the address:
http://utahbirds.org/RecCom/RecComReview.html

There were two sighting records for the Ruff submitted on the internet
by the day after the sighting.  The Prairie Warbler had two sighting
records within a couple of day.  So far it looks like the internet
reporting system will be a quick and easy way to submit rare-bird
sighting to the Records Committee and we will all be able to follow the
process a bit more closely using the internet.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know,
The webmaster