Clay-colored Sparrow at Quail

The Quail Creek inflow area continues to be a hotspot.  This evening (9/24)
I had about an hour of light to walk around the willows. I could not
relocate the Chestnut-sided Warbler, but I didn't get a chance to look
around too thoroughly as I was distracted by an immature Clay-colored
Sparrow.  It was in the dry cove with the Harrisburg boat ducks, feeding on
aphids under cocklebur leaves.  It was along the edge between the willows
and the cockleburs, across from the dock labeled 'C'.  I observed it
off-and-on for about 20 minutes from 6:45 to 7:05pm.
Rick