Camelot Woods

Today in Camelot Woods me and Pomera Fronce were able
to see many great birds. Pomeras great eyes were able
to find a Barn Owl. This was a lifer for me, other
birds seen were Nashville, Yellow Rumped, Yellow,
Wilsons Warblers, Warbling Vireos, Downy, Hairy, Red
Naped Woodpeckers, and Northern Flicker, Ruby Crowned
Kinglet, Black Capped Chickadee, Robins, Mourning
Doves, and other birds as well. What a wonderful spot
to bird.
KC Childs