Red Eyed Vireo

I went back up the canyon to look for the Red Eyed
Vireo which I saw earlier. Many other birders were
there and were unable to locate it. I plan on looking
early in the morning, and will pass on the information
early as I know. I think it could of flew on. Also
many people didn't see it so I am questioning myself.
I was 100% sure when I first saw it, now I am starting
to question myself. I am sorry if it was a mistake,
but I believe that is what I saw. Thanks
KC Childs