Chestnut-sided warbler update

We had quite a few pairs of good eyes looking for this rarety  on River
Lane this morning (Mo 8.27.01 6:30 am  - early pm) with partial success.
I spotted it first just west of the first flagged tree around 9am , but
by the time everyone got to that spot, it had disappeared. Terry Sadler
found it again about 15 minutes later just east from  there, about .1
miles from the cattle guard, where the Beyers saw it yesterday. Again it
was gone before everyone could get to that spot.  The black&white warbler
was seen again.  Let's keep looking!    ~   Tuula