Zone-tailed Hawk

Kristen Comella and I saw an adult Zone-tailed Hawk this morning (8/13) at
Pine Park, Washington County.  We watched the hawk in flight for about an
hour between 10:15 and 11:15. Pine Park is located west of Enterprise near
the Utah/Nevada border.  The Zone-tail was soaring over the canyon that runs
northwest of the Campground.  We observed the hawk from an overlook on the
west side of the road.  From the road into the Campground, this spot was 1.2
miles after passing the sign reading 'no off-road motorized vehicles'.
If anyone needs any additional information please let me know,

Rick