stilt sandpipers, etc

<message forwarded by the webmaster>

From: Bryan Shirley

Subject: stilt sandpipers, etc

Email_Address: bt_shirley@hotmail.com

Message: The stilt sandpipers are still at the same location as
yesterday.  Also just a little farther west along the
dike there was 4 semipalmated plovers.  I saw 3 yesterday
along with a sanderling and a few western sandpipers at
lincoln point.  Also yesterday I saw 1 solitary sandpiper
in a flooded field on river road in Lake Shore.  The field
is on the right just before the road turns to dirt (on the
left is a farm with goats, etc)

Bryan Shirley