Black Rosy Finch

So I need a stinking Black Rosy Finch. I hiked up Bald
Mountain in the Uintas today. After all that, I didn't
see one, I saw one that might be one, but it took off
to fast, I did manage to see an American Pipit, Which
was a life bird, and then went to Mirror Lake in
search of Gray Jays, but only to see Clarks
Nutcrackers, Along the road up to Mirror Lake, near
the pay station I saw Two Sandhill Cranes, I was happy
to get the Pipit, but mad to not see Black Rosys, does
anyone know a good place to see them? Also Are there
any young female birders?
KC Childs