dippers

We got to see the baby dippers today at Tanner's Flat (Sunday).  They
were louder than the waterfall.
We also saw an infestation of red-breasted nuthatches at Silver Lake at
Brighton in Big Cottonwood Canyon.  Everywhere we looked they were
climbing the trees.  They even caught the attention of the non-birders.
Also, I have a picture posted of a bird that I'd like an opinion on.  I
was wondering if it was a creeper or a young nuthatch--it's mottled like
a creeper.  It was close to the nuthatches (but not flying around with
them) I'm afraid it's not a very good picture.
It's posted at http://www.xmission.com/~cldavis/birds84.html
Carol Davis