[none]

<message forewarded by the webmaster>

From: Lisa Lister
  Great Mills, MD
  dandllister@earthlink.net

Hi,
    My husband and I will be coming to Utah the end of August for a =
vacation and hope to do quite a bit of birding. I couldn't help but =
notice the posts on the Williamson's Sapsuckers at Provo River Falls. I

can't seem to locate such a place in either my Delorme atlas or in the
Birding Utah Falcon Guide. Also what does anyone think the
opportunities to find these birds will be like the end of August?
    We will be staying in Eden, Utah, as a reference point for any =
directions.
    Also what are the chances of seeing Black Rosy Finches at that
time? Will they have moved off Bald Mt by then?

    Thanks so much,
    Lisa Lister

Great Mills, MD
dandllister@earthlink.net