Questionable motives

- ------=_NextPart_000_0050_01C0F38B.25028620

I received the following e-mail after one of my recent postings (I'm =
copying and pasting here).

Im looking for a sharp shinned hawks nest. if anyone comes across one or =

knows of one please contact me.=20
thank you,=20
Jared=20

When I wrote back and asked why the interest, I did not get a reply.  =
Then I remembered on another list I was on, someone posted a note asking =
people to NOT post the locations of raptor nests as there were some =
wannabe falconers who were monitoring in hopes of locating nests to =
raid.
I don't know if that is the situation here or not as Jared did not reply =
back to me, but I would suggest erring to the side of caution in posting =
nesting locations.

Bruce

- ------=_NextPart_000_0050_01C0F38B.25028620

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I received the following e-mail after =
one of my=20
recent postings (I'm copying and pasting here).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><STRONG><FONT size=3D2>Im looking for a sharp =
shinned hawks=20
nest. if anyone comes across one or <BR>knows of one please contact me.=20
<BR>thank you, <BR>Jared</FONT> </STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>When I wrote back and asked why the =
interest, I did=20
not get a reply.&nbsp; Then I remembered on another list I was on, =
someone=20
posted a note asking people to NOT post the locations of raptor nests as =
there=20
were some wannabe falconers who were monitoring in hopes of locating =
nests to=20
raid.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I don't know if that is the situation =
here or not=20
as Jared did not reply back to me, but I would suggest erring to the =
side of=20
caution in posting nesting locations.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Bruce</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0050_01C0F38B.25028620--