Brown Crested Flycatcher

This report is a little late. But I wanted to make sure I was correct. I was in Moab from the 18th to the 21st and visited the Matheson WFM area several times. On Sunday May 20th I saw a Brown Crested Flycatcher in the trees inside the WFM area that borders the Moab Valley Campground. I was hesitant to report it because it was out of it's regular area. After reviewing several guide books and also the utah bird website and seeing the picture on the website I am confident it was a Brown Crested and not an Ash Throated or Great Crested Flycatcher espessialy the size, it was a large flycatcher with a large brown crest on it's head and yellow under parts. This is an exciting find for me. and of course a lifer. While in Moab I also saw White Throated Swifts around the cliffs in Arches as well as Says Phoebes, Rock Wrens, a Black Throated Sparrow, Black Chinned Hummingbird, and hundreds of Black Headed Grosebeaks and Ravens