Wandering Tattler Still Present

Pia and I snuck off to Antelope Island this afternoon to look for the
tattler.  We drove along the pond at the marina and our onto the northern
jetty without any luck.  As I was beginning to get frustrated, some canoers
came by and flushed the tattler from the rocks just south of where the jetty
heads off to the east (the northern extreme of the "pond").  This was at
about 3:45.

It flew south and landed in the main pond area at the marina and was there
when we left at 4:15.  It was working the shore line and blended into the
rocks quite well.  I had trouble relocating it even when I knew where it
was.

I think this was my first boater assisted state bird, generally I just curse
them and wish they would go away.

Matt DeVries