Wanderling tattler

- --part1_a0.14fa9639.284142ea_boundary

Milton Moody and I saw the Wandering Tattler this morning around 8:30 a.m.
It was located on the North End of the Marina on the western bank, along the
rocks near the waters edge.  It was approximately 100 yards south of where
the North dyke intersects the West bank of the marina.

Bill Fenimore

- --part1_a0.14fa9639.284142ea_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Milton Moody and I saw the Wandering Tattler this morning around 8:30 a.m. &nbsp;
<BR>It was located on the North End of the Marina on the western bank, along the
<BR>rocks near the waters edge. &nbsp;It was approximately 100 yards south of where
<BR>the North dyke intersects the West bank of the marina.
<BR>
<BR>Bill Fenimore</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_a0.14fa9639.284142ea_boundary--