Red Headed Woodpeckers

I saw about 8 birds with similar wing patterns of a
Red Headed Woodpeckers. I saw them in the town of
Birdseye, they were in Cottonwood Trees along the road
through Birdseye, they stopped in two Cottonwood trees
along the road, and these trees had parts in them that
were dead. I wish someone could go out and identify
these birds. Also down at Nine Mile Resivoir south of
Sterling I saw possible Common Terns, This is to hard
for me to call due to the similarity to a Forester
Tern. If anyone is down in that area, or lives down
there, could you go look and tell me what you see,
they were on the east side of the resivoir, about in
the middle of it.
KC Childs

http://auctions.yahoo.com/