Band-tailed pigeons

Dennis Shirley reported seeing a flock of band-tailed pigeons about 1/4
mile south of the Spanish fork exit on the west side of I-15. They were
in an elm tree close to railroad cars in a railroad siding area by the
freeway. On the Saturday big day field trip we all sped by that area and
he said he thought they were band-tails. He went back today (Monday) to
confirm. He has seen them hang around in the same area in the spring in
previous years.