Yellow Rumped Warblers

Hi All

I need some help again. Last evening I had a great time watching the cottonwood tree in my back yard. I saw what I think was a hairy woodpecker. I've seen lot's of downy woodpecker's this one looked the same but was bigger, it possibly could have been a ladder back he didn't stay long. I also saw several pairs of ruby crowned kinglets. I see these quite often too but last evening the males had their red crests exposed better than I have ever seen them before. The bird of the night though was yellow rumped warblers and here is where I need help. There were several Audobon's in brilliant  deep yellow almost orange markings. There were also several that looked to me to be Myrtle Warblers. They had a small yellow dot on top of their head a tinge of yellow on the side of their breast the yellow rump no yellow on the throat the throat was white, breast streaked and a dark horseshoe marking across the breast. Also instead of the round white eye ring they had a white streak above the eye. Do we have Myrtle warblers in this area or where these immature or possibly females. I have seen many female audobons and they had some yellow on the throat.
I would appreciate any input. I also think I saw 2 common loons in the first pond as you enter the airport yesterday. I couldn't stop to get a good look but that's what they looked like to me.

Good Birding Steve