Northern Mockingbird

While a Northern Mockingbird is certainly no great news for Utah birders, a
singing Mockingbird near my home by Olympus High School in Holladay for the
last two days represents a first in my neighborhood for the thirty years I
have been birding here.  In addition Pygmy Nuthatches, first seen in my
neighborhood during the last SLC Christmas Bird Count, still are present as
of yesterday.  One wonders if they will stay around to nest.

Happy birding.