yellow-headed blackbirds

I had four of these orange Yellow-headed Blackbirds under my hopper an hour
ago with ten Red-winged Blackbirds.
To my knowledge I didn't have any YH Bs in my yard last year. The orange
initially through. I looked through my guides and they didn't show or
mention any such variation. These birds were quite orange too. My zoom lens
won't be here until the end of the month and it's killing me.

Cheers,

Ron Wheeler
Eden