European Goldfinch Update

- --part1_26.1337578f.27f26d8d_boundary

Happy to report that the beautiful male in its spring breeding plumage
continues to cooperate with visits to our backyard feeders.

Keith Evans, President of the Wasatch Audubon photographed it this morning.
Arnold Smith photographed it this afternoon.

Jack Rensel (Retired DWR), Keith Evans, Arnold Smith and I have verified that
it does not have any leg bands (which caged birds would have).  Where it
originated from is anyone's guess.  Nevertheless, it sure is fun to have it
in the backyard.

If you want to visit feel welcome.  E-mail me if you need directions.

Sportingly,

Bill Fenimore

- --part1_26.1337578f.27f26d8d_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Happy to report that the beautiful male in its spring breeding plumage
<BR>continues to cooperate with visits to our backyard feeders.
<BR>
<BR>Keith Evans, President of the Wasatch Audubon photographed it this morning. &nbsp;
<BR>Arnold Smith photographed it this afternoon.
<BR>
<BR>Jack Rensel (Retired DWR), Keith Evans, Arnold Smith and I have verified that
<BR>it does not have any leg bands (which caged birds would have). &nbsp;Where it
<BR>originated from is anyone's guess. &nbsp;Nevertheless, it sure is fun to have it
<BR>in the backyard.
<BR>
<BR>If you want to visit feel welcome. &nbsp;E-mail me if you need directions.
<BR>
<BR>Sportingly,
<BR>
<BR>Bill Fenimore</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_26.1337578f.27f26d8d_boundary--