Corrections on key birds

3/20
Someone from out of state asked me for some locations to find the birds I
mentioned in a previous e-mail.  I meant to say Black Rosy Finch.  The other
birds were Pinyon Jay, Sage Grouse, and White-tailed Ptarmigan.
  I'm also interested in Sage Grouse.  I know that they use traditional leks
that they use each spring.  Where are some? To visit a lek (spelling?), does
it require going on a private tour? If so, how much do these tours cost?

Ed Conrad
P.S. Thanks for the responses I've already recieved.