re:Finding Key Birds

Please post the information to the group as I would like to locate a couple of these as well.
The SL Audobon (with the Wasatch Audobon)  is going to East Canyon on April 4th to view the Sage Grouse at their lek.  Contact DeeDee O'Brian for more information.
Any ideas for Long Billed Curlews?

Good Birding!
Bruce