Saturday

    Larene and I birded northward into Box Elder and Davis Counties
yesterday.  We got Gray Partridge in White's Canyon by the old out house and
farm Equipment on the way to the double silos, In Salt Creek we got Eurasian
Widgeon in the West pond ant the West end.  Also lots of swans at least two
of which were Trumpeter.  Also lots and lots of Sandhills.  The pelicans are
in at Bear River, but it was pretty dry other than that.  Also there were two
pairs of hooded mergansers at the ponds between Corinne and Bear River
Refuge.  We found another Eurasian Widgeon in the pond to the north of
Willard Bay.  There was a female Barrows Goldeneye at the Antelope Causeway
marina and a male on the South side of the Causeway.
                    Dana