Pacific Loon in Washington County

The PACIFIC LOON reported by Steve Summers a couple weeks ago at Quail Creek
Reservoir is still there.  Rick Fridell and I saw it Friday the 26th, and
Penny Barkley and I saw it again today at about 3:00.   Both times he was
hanging out on the far side of the reservoir, but visible from the first
parking lot above the dam.
Kevin Wheeler