More good birds

This morning I went to the Santiqun cemetary where I counted 13 RED
CROSSBILLS.  I continued south on I-15 to the south Santiquin exit and
went north about 1/4 mile where I spotted a FERRUGINOUS HAWK.  It was in
the open field to the west.  Thank you Dennis.      I returned by way of
Goshen Canyon going north.  I was about .4 miles past the first, and
only, house where I spotted 30--40 PINION JAYS.
Great Birding
Reed
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.