Kodak's Law

- ------=_NextPart_000_0066_01C08712.42E5EE60

I think there is a law that parallel's "Murphey's Law" and for lack of a =
better term I'll call it "Kodak's Law".  Specifically, the best photo =
opportunities happen when you don't have a camera handy!!

This afternoon I decided to run out to Farmington Bay.  When I got there =
at 3:30 there were 33 (!!!) Bald Eagles in the dead trees!!  When I left =
the area at 4:30, there were still 25 eagles roosting.  I've never seen =
such a concentration of eagles at one spot!!!

Couldn't locate the bittern, Long Tailed Duck, or any of the owls.  I =
did see quite a few Pippits, a couple of Common Goldeneyes, and a =
Spotted Towhee at the feeder at the last house before entering the WMA.

Bruce

- ------=_NextPart_000_0066_01C08712.42E5EE60

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I think there is a law that parallel's =
"Murphey's=20
Law" and for lack of a better term I'll call it "Kodak's Law".&nbsp;=20
Specifically, the best photo opportunities happen when you don't have a =
camera=20
handy!!</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><BR>This afternoon I decided to run out to Farmington Bay.&nbsp; =
When I got=20
there at 3:30 there were 33 (!!!) Bald Eagles in the dead trees!!&nbsp; =
When I=20
left the area at 4:30, there were still 25 eagles roosting.&nbsp; I've =
never=20
seen such a concentration of eagles at one spot!!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Couldn't locate the bittern, Long Tailed Duck, or any of the =
owls.&nbsp; I=20
did see quite a few Pippits, a couple of Common Goldeneyes, and a =
Spotted Towhee=20
at the feeder at the last house before entering the WMA.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Bruce</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0066_01C08712.42E5EE60--