Bountiful Adult Gull

- ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C08155.DC2269E0

The feedback I've gotten on the bird I posted on yesterday is =
consistently that it is a Thayer's Gull.  I've also consistently been =
told that Thayer's doesn't show gray instead of black in the primaries.  =
All the field guides, other literature, and gull ID web sites I've =
checked say black P's for Thayer's, and some even say "not gray".

In my photos the primaries look black.  If any one relocates this bird =
and gets photos that accurately depict the primary color I'd appreciate =
it if you'd let me know.  Thanks in advance.

Cliff Weisse
Island Park, ID
octbober@ida.net

- ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C08155.DC2269E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The feedback I've gotten on the bird I =
posted on=20
yesterday is consistently that it is a Thayer's Gull.&nbsp; I've also=20
consistently been told that Thayer's doesn't show gray instead of black =
in the=20
primaries.&nbsp; All the field guides, other literature, and gull ID web =
sites=20
I've checked say black P's for Thayer's, and&nbsp;some even say "not=20
gray".</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>In my photos the=20
primaries&nbsp;look&nbsp;black.&nbsp; If any one relocates this bird and =
gets=20
photos that accurately depict the primary color I'd appreciate it if =
you'd let=20
me know.&nbsp; Thanks in advance.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Cliff Weisse</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Island Park, ID</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><A=20
href=3D"mailto:octbober@ida.net";>octbober@ida.net</A></FONT></DIV></BODY>=
</HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C08155.DC2269E0--