today's sightings

    I finally did see the Varied Thrush today a little before 5 PM along with
Larene and Kent Lewis and others.  We got great looks at it.  Also Larene and
I saw a flock of several thousand Black Rosy Finch about half way down the
road to the Ranch on Antelope Island.  We also saw the Bittern and Long
Tailed Duck at FBMA.
            Dana