White-throated Sparrow

The White-throated Sparrow has been seen almost every day since before
Christmas, but not very regularly.  I've noticed that it hangs around
more after it snows--it snowed last night.  It's easiest to see it from
my kitchen window, so let me know when you're coming or ring the door
bell when you get here.  (I saw it 4 or 5 times on Saturday after a
littel snow, so I think the changes are pretty good now.)

Come on over,
Milton
2795 Indian Hills Drive
Provo
(on the conner of 2780 North and 930 East)

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/