Provo CBC addendum

I neglected to mention two good sparrows seen Saturday:

HARRIS'S SPARROW  -  Lakeshore on south side of Provo Bay. River Lane
Follows Spanish Fork River going north of the bridge from the main road
(I think it is  4000 South). The sparrow was seen at the junction of a
dirt road coming from Swede Lane. It was with white-crowned sparrows in
the bushes and grass in the field.

WHITE-THROATED SPARROW  -  In Milton Moody's back yard. It was reported
earlier last week and is still hanging around.

Two new species that have never before been seen on the Provo CBC were
the COMMON GRACKLE mentioned before and  a GREEN-TAILED TOWHEE that was
seen in Canyon Glenn Park in Provo Canyon.

Good Birding!
Tuula