ROBINS?!

Could it have been a pair of Robins that I spyed hopping about on the
ground yesterday?  I looked in both my field guides and frankly there isn't
anything else that I could find that looked like these two birds.  They are
dark black/gray on top w/white eye ring and a dull reddish colored breast
w/white rump.(yep I'm new to bird watching)
If anyone's curious these were seen in Santaquin on 200 N. approx 700 S. on
the side of the road in front of orchards near Utah Power & Light
substation.
Also have been able to identify two Harris sparrows, mountain chickadee,
several Cassin's finch, two spotted towhee , and lots of Stellars and Scrub
jays.  You'll have to excuse my exitement but these are a lifers for me.