Harris' Sparrow

Today, Sunday November 19, Kathy and I found a Harris' Sparrow on
Antelope Island.  It was with a mixed flock of White-crowned Sparrows,
Tree Sparrows, and Juncos hanging about the small parking lot just west
of the Ladyfinger picnic area parking lot.  (In other words, it was on
the edge of the second parking lot that you come to as you drive around
the island counterclockwise).

At FBWMA we saw the same birds that Dana Green already reported on, plus
the unusual late November sight of about
30 Tree Swallows flying around the ponds at the end of the west dike
road.

Joel Beyer